the cut that will set the trend the most in 2021
The cut that will set the trend the most in 2021
The first thing to do should be to recognize the shape of your face. Almost all women think that we have a round or oval face because we look at the whole in general, but we must look at the hairline, the width and length of the face in addition to the jaw line.
According to the experts, “a trick to know the shape of your face is: comb or gather the hair back, take an eyeliner and while we look in the mirror, trace the contour of the face on it.” The categories are: elongated, oval, square, round, heart-shaped, or diamond-shaped.
- If you have a long face, you should look for hairstyles that are wide and not long. A cut that will be a trend and that can be very flattering to this type of face is a bob cut at the jawline.
- If your face is oval, the trend will be to wear a shoulder length cut with subtle layers to add volume and prevent your hair from falling out. The side swept bangs will also be worn, which looks great on oval faces.
- If your face has a square shape, the length of the hair hardly affects the shape of the face, but since in 2021 the bangs will be worn, it is better to opt for shorter and more subtle bangs that highlight the cheekbones.
- If you have a round face, pixie cuts are especially flattering and will continue to be a trend in 2021.
- If your face draws a heart, the hairstyles that fit the best are the buns and the high back ponytails. As a cut, the Clavicut trend fits perfectly.
- And if your face is in the shape of a diamond, the cut that will set the trend the most in 2021 will be long hair, careful, although with the ends paraded.
Source: in style
Hair Salon Coral Gables
Miami Hair Extensions